MA marketing respects your privacy and undertakes to carefully protect your personal data collected through the newsletter sign-up form.
- We will use your email address exclusively for sending our newsletter.
- We will use your email address to send our newsletter until we receive an unsubscribe request.
- We will not transmit your e-mail address to third parties, except to contractual partners if this is necessary to distribute the newsletter.
You can request the following at any time:
- You can unsubscribe by clicking on the link in a received e-mail. After you unsubscribe, we will temporarily move your e-mail address to the record of unsubscribed users, where it will be stored for up to 6 months to prevent errors and unintentional subscription cancellations; after this period it will be deleted permanently.
- You can request a correction of your personal information by submitting a written request to the company address.
- You can request permanent deletion of the personal information about you that we have stored by submitting a written request to the company address.
- You can export or consult the personal information about you that we have stored by submitting a written request to the company address.
Your e-mail is stored in the ActiveCampaign e-mail distribution service. ActiveCampaign complies with the requirements of the EU-US Privacy Shield and strives for the highest security of stored data by employing various physical, technical and organizational measures, such as connection encryption, preventing unauthorized access, using secure passwords and preventing intrusions. ActiveCampaign monitors the delivery success rates of sent emails by collecting information about opened messages, clicks on links, e-mail clients and browsers, approximate location, IP addresses, sign-ups and unsubscribes, and unsuccessful e-mail deliveries. This information is stored for up to 6 months after you unsubscribe from receiving e-mails.
Piwik web analytics cookies:
- _pk_ses: session cookies that are active for 30 minutes
- _pk_cvar: internal statistics cookie that is active for 30 minutes
- _pk_id: cookie that serves to distinguish between visitors; lifetime is 2 years
- _pk_ref: cookie for determining the site that referred the visitor to https://www.mamarketing.si; lifetime is 6 months
MA marketing uses the tawk.to service to provide the ability to live chat with advisors. Once a user uses the service, values are set in TawkConnectionTime, Tawk_ *, and __tawkuuid cookies, which are necessary for the technical operation of the live chat service. If you do not use the service, the data stored in the specified cookies will not be stored in the back-end systems.
MA marketing uses data collected through cookies to effectively manage websites, learn more about user behaviour across the entire websites, analyse trends and collect demographic information about users in a comprehensive way. The collected data may be used for marketing and advertising services and for communication (for example, optimizing and improving user experiences that provide more attractive offers and services).
Published: 20 March 2018
MA marketing d. o. o.
Stara cesta 23